Monday, November 2, 2009

Grandma Dills's 95th Birthday!

October was a busy month! Most of you know that my parents came to visit us for two weeks. We celebrated my grandma's 95th birthday while they were here too. Here are some snapshots of that day.....

My Dad, Uncle Charles, and Grandma (aka: Birthday Girl!!)

Grandma taking a peak at her beautiful cake. The picture on it is with her and her boys. My Uncle Bill, Uncle Charles, Uncle Jim, and my dad (of course looking in the wrong direction!).
Love this pic! Brint, Me, Grandma, Mom, Dad, and Uncle Charles.

Me and my cousin Shawna. We should have been sisters!

Shawna and I giving our cousin Howie some love!

Shawna reading some birthday cards with Grandma.

The crazy Dills clan from Georgia. In this pic is her two surviving sons, grand-children, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchild (with some spouses and family friends mixed in there). She is a very loved lady. Everyone in Blue Ridge knows and loves Ruby.


This was taken after the party. Grandma was sitting in my parents rental car. Look how tiny she is with just her little head popping up!

1 comment:

Remodelaholic said...

I LOVED that last picture in the car! How nice to have your grandma! Cherish her!