Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Irish Eyes are Smiling!

I love St. Patrick's Day. It has always been special holiday in my home growing up. My dad being Irish, we always celebrated by wearing green, we had a full Irish dinner (corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, bread... yumm!), and 7-up with green food die dropped in it. My grandpa would cook the corned beef all day, and oh it would be just mouth watering. Dad would put some Irish music on the radio, and we would feast in style. I put some images in this post to show you the things that I love about St.Patrick's Day, Ireland, and it's people.

Corned Beef feast!

Four leaf clover

Chicago keeping it green ...Irish style!

Irish Places...



Irish Faces (I'm partial to freckles myself)...



Famous singers...




Celtic dancers..


What makes them unique...


Did I say POTATOES???


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!
Éirinn go Brách!!

No comments: