Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunshine through curtains...

Sunshine through curtains can make amazing filtered light for pics (yes, Dest, I was thinking of you!). I put Amelia on her changing pad to ...well you know change her. Anyway, she loves being on her changer. That's usually where we get the biggest smiles, and wettest kisses. She threw up her feet, popped out the biggest smiles, and out came my camera. Just look at what I captured, and who hammed it up ...




The onesie she is wearing is a "hand me up" from a friend that was too cute. She had it on so we could see how it would fit. Why? Because she will be wearing it the day she meets Mr. N. Our amazing friends, Katie & Ryan (who watch Amelia while we work), are expecting their little boy in late July. Of course Miss Amelia & Mr. N are destined to be BFF's, or maybe more?? The onesie has a cute stick figure of a little boy and girl holding hands, and it says "and the pretty princess and her dashing prince lived happily ever after". How perfect!


My favorites.




Her cheesecake poses.






Those eyes!



Which one was your favorite?

2 comments:

Katie's Cakes said...

OH, I love them all! Can't wait for her to meet "Mr. N"!! :-)

Marsha said...

She is growing so fast! Tell her to quit. She is absolutely adorable & I love the onesie.