Monday, February 15, 2010

Things of beauty ...with Jane

Here is another person of beauty. Her time is of beauty, her words are of beauty, and her inspirations are of beauty. Here are my inspirations that keep me dreaming, thanks to Jane Austen.

The great Miss Austen herself


What she has inspired....


It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
~Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice


I have every consideration for your nerves, my dear, as they've been my constant companion for the last twenty years.
~Mr.Bennet, Pride and Prejudice












In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
~Mr.Darcy to Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice


Ahhhh ...what sweet bliss

No comments: