Monday, April 11, 2011

Just do it!!

Ok, so I kept putting of blogging, because I felt I needed to start with our birth story, and go in order from there. While I was dragging my feet, I was emailing family and friends short stories and pics. I thought to myself, a month or two into it, these would be great blog post!!! Simple, to the point, and full of pics!! So I'm going to play catch up on the blog. Some of you have received these emails, and some haven't. Either way enjoy the posts!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mar 12, 2011

Alright, here is a sneak peak of the photo shoot that my friend Desitnee did at our house when Amelia was eight days old. Just love them, she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO talented. Don't you think??

http://www.destineeblau.com/2011/02/24/eight/


Enjoy,
Dayna


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 9, 2011
Here are some more pics of little Amelia ...more to come!!

Love ya,
All of us






MORE TO COME .....

No comments: