Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A visit with Papa!

My dad finally got the chance to come and stay with us, and meet Amelia. He stayed for two weeks. Some days we were busy running errands, going out to lunch with family and friends, and some days we just stayed home and hung out. Either way we, including Amelia, had fun. We even went to Georgia to see my Grandma, Uncle, and cousins. They all just fell in love with her ...well how can they not? Anyway, enjoy the pics because they are pretty sweet!

This first pics is of dad and Amelia meeting for the first time. My dad's plane got in so late that Amelia was already asleep, so they had to meet the next morning.


Check out the shirt ...enough said!







Here are the pics of our visit with my family in Georgia. My Grandma, Ruby, is 96 years old ...I think. She just couldn't wait to meet Amelia, she even told me that she had a dream of holding her weeks before we were there. She just loves babies and children.



We also got to hang out with my cousin Shawna, who is so amazing, and her son Logan. It was very sweet, Logan was so good with Amelia. He didn't like to hear her cry when she got a little fussy, so he went out to their car and got his stuffed bunny he got for Easter. He worked really hard to make sure she was happy.





We also were able to get video of my two cousins, Shawna & Howie, "fighting" about who gets to hold Amelia. And some great video of Amelia just staring at Grandma and smiling her big sweet smiles. It was such a great trip!

No comments: